If you want to be able to accept credit cards in your website for selling things or just for donations, then you should highly consider to integrate th payment processing in your website using the PayPal. Paypal is one of the famous, reliable, and secure payment processing merchant used by many prople and many websites worldwide.
PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online commerce payment solutions with more than 153 million accounts worldwide. Available in 190 markets and 24 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global ecommerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages.
PayPal has received more than 20 awards for excellence from the internet industry and the business community -most recently the 2006 Webby Award for Best Financial Services Site and the 2006 Webby People’s Voice Award for Best Financial Services Site.
No monthly fees, no set-up fees and no cancellation fees. PayPal will deduct you only for small Transaction Fee.
How To Accept Payment
To accept payment, you just need to click here to create a FREE PayPal account.
To accept payment in your website, you just need to do some simple steps below:
- Login to your FREE PayPal account.
- Go to the Merchant Tools and put the codes and image provided there in your website.
- Secure transactions, because the payment process takes place over PayPal secure pages.
- Manage your business easily with PayPal reporting tools provided. You can download sales and accounting reports to Microsoft Excel and other accounting softwares.
- Automatic fraud screening.
- Built-in shipping and tax calculation.
- Stay safe with world-class fraud prevention measures.
- Chargeback Protection
Customers need to free sign up for PayPal account to use the Standard Payment Processing unless you use the Express Checkout.